Our early childhood center is looking for a Toddler Room Lead Teacher who can create innovative lesson plans and enhance the learning environment for our students. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys working with children, understands how they learn and is dedicated to creating a nurturing learning atmosphere for every student. AND loves to have fun!!!
A Kid’s World benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- 144 Hours of Paid Time Off Annually
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Discounted Childcare
- Professional Development and Training
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Affiliation with Leaders in the Childcare Field
- Birthday Off with Pay
- Annual Anniversary Date of Employment Off with Pay
- Fun Team Building Activities Monthly & Quarterly.
A Kid’s World Teachers are expected to:
- Create a positive learning environment in their classroom where children develop a lifelong love of learning
- Create lesson plans
- Participate in staff and training meetings.
- Commit to continuing education.
- Build teamwork with classroom teachers.
- Be flexible and available to work a shift that will fall during our schools operating hours 6:30 am and 6:30 pm Monday through Friday.
Our Lead Teachers will work together with the Assistant Teachers to:
- Meet the individual’s needs of the children
- Interact with the children to support play, exploration, and learning.
- Maintain an appropriate room arrangement to support the goals and developmental level of the children in the classroom.
- Implement activities that develop self-esteem and social skills.
- Communicate appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff.
Education and Experience:
- CDA, TCC, Associates in ECE, or Bachelors in ECE
- Minimum 12 months’ experience in a licensed center as a Lead teacher
- Excellent communication skills
- Compassionate attitude and strong understanding of child development
- Nurturing teaching approach
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Paid time off
- Bi Weekly
- Monday to Friday – 8am/5pm