Breaking: Two families displaced, puppy rescued from Tanglewood apartment fire

Post Advertisement

Two families were displaced and a puppy rescued during an apartment fire at Tanglewood in Monroe on Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017. Monroe Fire Department and Walton County Fire Rescue battled a fire on Tanglewood Drive just after 4 p.m. MFD report that crews were able to contain the fire to the right side apartment.

A puppy was rescued from one of the apartments. Capt. Jeff Allen with WCFR is pictured calming the puppy following the rescue. MF reports that two family with children were being assisted by the Red Cross.

Photos courtesy of Monroe Fire Department.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply