At 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 21, Walton County reported a total of nine deaths with 186 cases of COVID-19. That is 14 more cases, one more hospitalization and no more deaths reported in the last 24 hours. COVID-19 information in this report is a snapshot of the situation at this time.
- Cases – 172
- Cases per 100,000 – 194.1
- Total deaths – 9
- Hospitalized – 29
COVID Positive Cases 67 Residents (Note: Results are cumulative) 59 Active Cases 1 Resident Recovered 8 Resident Deaths 9 Staff Members (Note: Results are cumulative) 1 Staff Member Recovered COVID Negative Cases 79 Residents 41 Staff Members. The Pearl at Loganville, the memory care building at the Retreat at Loganville, is still reporting four people who had died with COVID-19 and 13 residents who had tested positive. The Retreat at Loganville senior living building continues to report it only has had one positive case.
- Park Place, Monroe – 67 confirmed resident cases, (cumulative) Nine confirmed staff case, eight deaths reported
- The Retreat at Loganville Pearl Memory Care Building – 13 confirmed resident cases, four deaths
- The Retreat at Loganville: one confirmed resident case, no staff cases, no deaths
- Cases – 2,882 – that’s 62 new cases reported in the past 24 hours
- Cases per 100,000 – 296.8
- Total deaths – 121 – that’s four new deaths reported in the past 24 hours
- Hospitalized – 553 That is seven new hospitalizations in the last
- Confirmed cases – 40,663 – that is 862 more cases reported in the last 24 hours
- ICU admissions – 1,651 – that’s 21 more reported in the past 24 hours
- Hospitalizations –7,290 – That’s 119 more hospitalizations reported in the past 24 hours
- Total deaths – 1,775 – That is 78 more deaths reported in the last 24 hours.
- Total tests – 407,748 – That’s 4,808 more in the last 24 hours.
Click or tap on this link for a realtime update of these statistics. Georgians can also find up-to-date information on testing sites and how to schedule an appointment here.