Flexible Pest Services located in Loganville has two open positions.
“We are a local residential and business service provider for Pest Control, Termite, Mosquito, Fire Ant Control, Commodity Fumigation, Wildlife, Bee Removal, and Bird Control. Due to continued growth and expansion, we have two additional positions available at this time . These positions are ideal for the candidate that wants to be a part of a solid local company providing valuable service to our customers,” Flexible Pest Services wrote in the job posting.
POSITION #1: DAY-TIME service technician, which usually starts (depending on the route) around 7:00 am, and ends around 6:00 pm. ( 8 hour days, just different start and ending times). Monday – Friday, with special circumstances, working occasionally on a Saturday.
POSITION #2: NIGHT route technician who will service the restaurants and Day Care Facilities and Schools. Depending on the route and what week of the month, usually starts around 9:00 pm and ends around 7:00 am. A normal night is approx. 7-8 hrs per night. This position does require working all days of the week. However, you will have 2 nights off during the week.
Both positions will be servicing both residential and commercial customers. General Pest control (both interior & exterior services), mosquito services, inspection of Sentricon termite baiting systems, and other services as needed.
The company offers:
• Competitive compensation, continuous training, and sales incentives
• Direct deposit, paid every other week
• Company provided phone and vehicle after you get your licenses and complete required training
• Vacation and holiday pay
• Experience helpful, but will train the right person
• Must live WITHIN 15 miles of Loganville GA
• Must be 20 years old
• Basic knowledge of the following: computer, hand tools, and phone skills
• Must be reliable, must have steady work history
• Have excellent communication skills, customer service skills, and detail oriented
• Willingness and ability to work flexible hours
• Must be physically able to lift or carry 50 lbs, work outdoors during all seasons
• Clean driving record
• Pass drug test and criminal background check
Flexible Pest Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free environment
“Value Minded, Quality Driven”