How do you participate in the Georgia Coyote Challenge?
- Participants may bring a coyote carcass to any of the following Wildlife Resources Division offices (locations/addresses at www.georgiawildlife.com/hunting/resources/CoyoteChallenge), Monday through Friday, between 8 am – 4:30 pm, excluding holidays:
- Game Management Region offices
- Riverbend WMA office
- Waycross Fisheries Management office
- Demeries Creek Fisheries Management office
- Richmond Hill Hatchery office
- Participants can submit up to five coyotes for five entries in the contest in a single month.
- Participant must be present during submission of coyote.
- Coyotes must have been killed between the first and last days of the submission month. Road-kills, spoiled carcasses, and live coyotes are not eligible.
The sponsor of the first lifetime license (or equal credit for purchase of hunting/fishing licenses) giveaway is the Georgia Hunting and Fishing Federation.
For more information, visit www.georgiawildlife.com/hunting/resources/CoyoteChallenge.