Graystone Community Care is a free program open to everyone
Graystone Church is offering a program to help families who have chosen digital learning for their students returning to school.
“In light of many families choosing to go with digital learning this year, our church wants to help out however we can. So we decided to start a FREE program called Graystone Community Care,” said Heath Hollandsworth, executive pastor of ministries at the church.
Hollandsworth said the program is open to everyone and will include:
- Academic support, homework help, tech support, tutoring, etc… for all school age kids (K-12th grade)
- Opportunities for socialization through recreational activities, games, crafts and more
- Coffee and adult space for parents to utilize while their kids hangout with us
- Childcare available for 0-4 year olds (free)
The program begins Monday, August 10th, and offers support Mondays-Wednesdays from 3-6 pm on different days at each of the three Graystone Church campuses.
“It will be held at our Walton Campus (Monroe) on Tuesdays, our Ozora Campus (Loganville) on Mondays and Wednesdays, and our Oconee Campus (Bogart) on Wednesdays,” Hollandsworth said.
People can click on the link https://graystonechurch.com/communitycare for more information, directions to the campuses and to register.
CDC guidelines will apply, including:
– Masks will be worn by all Graystone staff and volunteers
– Temperatures will be taken upon arrival
– All must check in upon arrival
– All must sign COVID waiver and behavior agreement to sign up
– Water fountains will be closed