High Shoals Health and Rehabilitation in Bishop, Ga. is hiring, including full and part-time services aide.
Food Services Aide
Our Full-time Benefits Include:
- Competitive Wage Scale
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedules and Set Hours
- Medical Dental Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- 7 Paid Holidays and 10 PTO Days Your First Year
- Option to cash out Paid Time Off as you earn it
- Company paid Disability Coverage and Life Insurance
FULL TIME and Part Time:
ServSafe Certification Offered:
Examples of Duties Performed:
- Assists with food preparation in accordance with our established procedural guidelines, and as may be directed by the Food Services Manager.
- Assists cook in preparation of meals.
- Cleans kitchen equipment such as carts, tables, counters, ice machine, buckets, blender, mixer, meat slicer, freezer, refrigerator, stove, oven, steamer, garbage disposal, dish machine coffee/tea maker, steam table etc.
- Complies with infection control policies in the work area.
- Follows established safety procedures when performing job tasks and/or working with equipment.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
- Be a high school graduate or its equivalent.
- Ability to operate standard kitchen equipment (eg: meat slicer, food processor, blender).
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the organization.
- Possess ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with patients, family members, staff, and fellow department heads.