- Monroe Area High School | Friday, June 19 at 9 a.m.
- Loganville High School | Saturday, June 20 at 8 p.m.
- Walnut Grove High School plans to wait for a break in the weather in order to hold their event on Saturday.
- Cloth face coverings are recommended.
- The use of hand sanitizer is recommended upon entry and exit.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located at each entrance.
- Family units must sit together and maintain 6 feet of distance between other visitors in the stands.
- Each school will have available seats marked.
- Visitors and families of graduates will not be allowed on the field prior to or following the ceremony.
- Graduates will be directed off the field and to the parking lot immediately following graduation.
- Families will be directed to exit the stands and meet their graduates in the parking lot following the ceremony.
It is the responsibility of each family to adhere to social distancing guidelines while exiting the stadium and returning to their vehicle.
Loganville Christian Academy and George Walton Academy are waiting until July to host their graduation ceremonies.