The City of Monroe Police Department reported the following incidents for the period Nov. 21 – 28, 2019. Due to the length, this report has been split into five parts. This is the final part. Please note an arrest or charge does not constitute a conviction.
- EMS Assist – Towler St.; in reference to a 5-year-old child throwing up and unconscious. Upon Officer arrival the child was conscious. Turned over to EMS.
- Dispute – Etten Dr.: Complainant wanted her ex-boyfriend to leave the property. The subject was issued a criminal trespass for the property. The situation was mediated.
- Shoplifting – W. Spring St. (Beautyville) Complainant advised a patron took an item without paying for it. Report taken.
- Shoplifting – W. Spring St. (Home Depot): Complainant stated three subjects took approximately $4,400 worth of items. Left in a Ford F1-50 with Ga tag traveling down Hwy 138. Walton County Sheriff’s Office had contact with vehicle 10-80 with the vehicle into Rockdale County and lost contact. Report taken.
- Trespassing – Inheritance Park – In reference to juveniles walking through the open driveway. Advised on options.
- Dispute – Irving St. in reference to a subject going to the location and causing issues with the subject again about his truck. I made contact with the at Perry St. who became upset at my presence and started yelling profanity loudly causing a small crowd to populate. He was then placed under arrest for Disorderly Conduct and released on a copy of the citation. Report made.