The City of Monroe Police Department reported the following incidents for the period Nov. 25 – 29, 2018. Due to the length, this report has been split into five parts. This is the final part. Please note an arrest or charge does not constitute a conviction.
- Domestic, Hubbard St., mother stated she got into a verbal argument with her daughter about her going to rehab. The daughter said she was going to kill everyone. Report taken.
- Warrant Service, South Madison Ave./Felker Park, reference to Dorreous Brooks on location at the gym with active warrants through MPD, Walton County Sheriff’s Office, and Barrow County Sheriff’s Offoce. Dorreous was arrested, fingerprinted, and taken to the Walton County Jail.
- Dispute, Maple St., the complainant advised four unknown subjects were disputing in her yard. She advised she confronted the subjects and one threw a brick at her door. The subjects were gone when officers arrived. She declined a report.
- Animal Complaint, Wheeler St., reference to a Pitbull not allowing the complainant to get out of her vehicle. Animal Control advised. Contact made with the complainant and she was escorted into her residence. Animal Control located animal owner and cited them for the leash law.
- Follow-Up, Claywill Circle, reference to a male student on location. Contact made with the subject and he was removed from GCIC as a missing person.
- Dispute, Ridge Rd., the husband reported a physical altercation with his wife. Warrants to be taken.
- Threats, South Broad St., reference to female subject afraid her ex-boyfriend would call the police on her saying she was going to harm herself. Misty was again told about civil options