The City of Monroe reported the following incidents for the period April 26 – 30, 2019. Due to the length, this report has been split into five parts. This is the first part. Please note an arrest or charge does not constitute a conviction.
- Robbery – Unisia Dr. – In ref: to complainant stating subject ripped a gold necklace off his neck and took medallion.
- Dispute – Custom Way: Complainant advised two females went through her fence but unsure if the damage was from them or someone else. The complainant said the black female, Alexis Williams, had been cussing her and had a bad attitude. Williams was arrested for behavior with an officer and charged with disorderly conduct. Williams was also trespassed from Tall Oaks and Baron Properties. The second female, youth admitted to skipping school and her mother wanted the SRO to be advised.
- Traffic Stop/Arrest – S. Hammond Dr./Tim Stewart: Subject arrested for Driving on a revoked license. Released on copy. The vehicle was left at Tim Stewart.
- Unknown Law – Highway 138 – Chick Fila – In reference to a female subject screaming for an ambulance and running onto Hwy 138 in traffic. Sweat located trying to stop traffic by standing in front of oncoming vehicles. Cleared by EMS and arrested for disorderly conduct. Refused by the jail and released to medical staff on a citation at Piedmont Walton.
- Domestic – W. Vine St.: The complainant was in a verbal dispute with her child’s father. Complainant just wanted to collect her items and leave. The complainant was able to get her items and child and left the residence.
- Damage to Property – W. Spring St. (Pep Boys): Complainant stated that his rear door to the business was damaged over the nighttime hours. He just wanted the incident to be documented. Report Taken.
- Damage to Property – S- Broad St.: Complainant stated that someone damaged her front door jam and took 2 folding chairs. Report Taken.
- Theft – Stowers St. – In reference to Oxycontin pills missing from her mothers’ medical supply. Family suspects an individual took pills and sold them. Subject denied taking pills.
- Theft – W. Spring St. – In reference to subject stealing $40 from self-check-out machine forgotten by customer.