The City of Monroe Police Department reported the following incidents for the period Nov. 7 – 14, 2019. Due to the length, this report has been split into five parts. This is the final part. Please note an arrest or charge does not constitute a conviction.
- Suspicious Person – Rose Ison Ter. Subject sitting on location. The subject was asked to leave and did. The subject was suffering from apparent mental health issues and did not want any help.
- Accident w/injuries – Hwy 78 EB and W. Spring St. Two vehicles with injuries. Driver #1 was arrested by Walton County Sheriff’s Office for an outstanding warrant and turned over to GSP.
- Civil Issue – Norris St. Complainant was upset his mother gave his dog to a neighbor about 3 months ago. Complainant advised of the civil process
- Theft – Oak St. – In reference to a stolen bicycle. The complainant reported the bicycle was taken on Monday.
- Threats – Unisia Dr. at Hitachi – Complainant reported receiving a threatening video from ex- employee. Report taken.
- Dispute – MLK at Applebee’s – In reference to an intoxicated patron making threats at the bar. Upon Officer arrival parties were separated. Situation mediated. All ok.
- Dispute – GW Carver Dr. In reference to two subjects disputing over money. The situation was mediated. One subject was given a room at the Haven Inn by F.I.S.H. and will be given a bus ticket to return to Virginia.
- Burglary – Boulevard. Complainant advised that he was woken up by a loud noise from the laundry room area of the home. No signs of forced entry were observed. Extra patrol requested Report denied.
- Suicide Attempt – N. Madison Ave. – In reference to the subject cutting his arm with a knife. He was upset due to his father sending him mean text messages due to his sexual preference. The subject had small cuts on his left forearm. He was turned over to EMS and transported to Piedmont Walton for a mental evaluation.