The Walton County Sheriff’s Office reported the following Crime Awareness Community Alerts for the period Monday, Nov. 18 – Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2019. Please note an arrest or charge does not constitute a conviction.
Monday, November 18, 2019
Recovered Vehicle– Deputies recovered a vehicle in the area of Claude Brewer Road the was reported stolen out of Loganville Police Department. The vehicle was towed and turned over to the Loganville Police Department.
Arrest– A 28-year-old Loganville man was arrested at a residence on Rabbit farm Road for Reckless Conduct.
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Citation– A motorist was cited in the area of Highway 138 and Lakeshore Drive for Driving While License Suspended following a traffic stop.
Citation– Two individuals were cited at a residence on Crystal Bend Road for Disorderly Conduct following a dispute.
Arrest– A 65-year-old Monroe man was arrested at a business on Bold Spring Road for Driving Under the Influence, Open Container, and Violation of Instruction Permit following a Suspicious Person report.
Arrest– A 26-year-old Conyers man was arrested in the area of Highway 138 and Cannon Farm Road for Speeding, Passing on a Solid Yellow Line, Reckless Driving, Driving Under the Influence, and Possession of Marijuana Less Than One Ounce following a traffic stop.
• Remove valuables out of sight or bring them inside
• Check your surroundings as you travel to and from destinations
• Look around you and your surroundings when going from point A to B at all times.
• If you have surveillance installed, make sure they are in functioning working order
• Remove mail from mailbox’s soon as possible
• Immediately report to 911 any suspicious activity or vehicles in your area/subdivision
• If you do not have surveillance, installing motion sensor lights can be effective at night
• Do NOT leave your keys in your vehicle
• Close your garage door at night
• While on vacation, arrange someone to pick up your mail and/or packages.
• Track all packages being delivered to your residence and arrange a pick up ASAP.
• Do NOT advertise you are going out of town or leaving for the holidays
• Do NOT open any doors at your residence for strangers or unexpected visitors
• Do NOT give any personal information (example: date of birth, social security numbers, addresses, contact information) over the phone