The Walton County Sheriff’s Office reported the following incidents for the period Wednesday, Nov. 20 – Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019. Please note an arrest or charge does not constitute a conviction.
Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2019
Arrest- A 37-year-old Loganville man was arrested in the area of Shiloh Oak Drive for an outstanding Parole Violation out of Atlanta following a traffic stop.
Arrest- A 34-year-old Suwanee man was arrested in the area of Highway 78 and Cown Road for Reckless Driving following a brief vehicle pursuit.
Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019
Arrest- A 20-year-old Monroe man was arrested in the area of Crystal Bend for Criminal Damage to Property 2nd Degree and Affray following a dispute.
Arrest- A 23-year-old Monroe resident was arrested at a residence on Towler Street for an outstanding Fraud Warrant out of Walton County.
Arrest- Robert Brown (33, Monroe) was arrested in the area of James Huff Road for an outstanding warrant out of Clarke County, an outstanding Probation Violation warrant out of Walton County, Obstruction, Possession of a Weapon During the Commission of a Crime, Possession of a Weapon by a Convicted Felon, Possession of Marijuana with Intent to Distribute, and Possession of Cocaine.
WCSO shared the following Holiday Safety tips
HOLIDAY SAFETY TIPS:
• Lock your car doors.
• Remove valuables out of sight or bring them inside.
• Check your surroundings as you travel to and from destinations.
• Look around you and your surroundings when going from point A to B at all times.
• If you have surveillance installed, make sure they are in functioning working order.
• Remove mail from mailbox’s soon as possible.
• Immediately report to 911 any suspicious activity or vehicles in your area/subdivision.
• While on vacation, arrange someone to pick up your mail and/or packages and leave your lights on.
• Track all packages being delivered to your residence and arrange a pick up ASAP.
• Do NOT advertise you are going out of town or leaving for the holidays
• Do NOT give any personal information (example: date of birth, social security numbers, address’s, contact information) over the phone.