Winder Healthcare and Rehab, a long-term care facility is seeking highly motivated, dependable individuals for IMMEDIATE positions of Certified Nursing Assistants FULL TIME, PRN for Nightshift and Day shift 7:00 PM-7:00 AM and 7:00 AM-7:00 PM. Shifts include weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Assist with daily living activities. This includes delivering meals, dressing, grooming, bathing and activities.
- Certified Nursing Assistant should possess good teamwork skills, flexibility, and problem- solving skills.
- Assist nurses and other staff as needed
- Adhere to Federal regulations and Company standards.
- Valid Georgia CNA License
- Must be able to exert 50 or more pounds
- Previous CNA experience a plus
- Basic Computer Skills
Currently offering Certified Nursing Assistants a sign-on BONUS! Benefits package includes 401k, leave pay and health insurance. Apply in person Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm at 263 E May Street Winder, GA 30680. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
License: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Required)
Winder Healthcare and Rehab, a 163-bed skilled nursing facility is seeking dependable, motivated individuals for the full-time position of Housekeeper. Benefits package includes 401k, paid leave and health insurance. Apply in person Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm at 263 E May Street Winder, GA 30680. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Shift/Hours: Weekdays/Weekends/Holidays 7:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Except as specifically noted, the following functions are considered essential to this position. All tasks must be done according to regulations and nursing home policies.
- Sweeps, mops, and buffs tile floors. (Occasionally required to strip and wax)
- Vacuums rooms with carpeting and doormats.
- Dust all surfaces in resident rooms (furniture, bed frames, windowsills, etc.) and other areas.
- Empty trash bins and properly dispose of trash.
- Clean all bathrooms and shower rooms and fixtures.
- Clean mirrors and windows.
- Responsible for cleaning offices and other work areas as necessary.
- Restock dispensers of toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc.
- May be required to flip mattresses on beds.
- May be required to help with moving residents in the dining area or other areas of the building.
- May be responsible for changing privacy curtains and covering for the outside windows.
- May be required to move furniture to clean under and around it.
- All other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Requires a moderate amount of strength and agility, lift, and carry up to 25 pounds. Must be able to reach, push, pull, grasp, handle, twist, turn, squat, bend, stoop, and kneel. This position requires long-term standing and walking. The employee must be able to work quickly and effectively without having to return to correct errors.
COGNITIVE AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to communicate with staff and residents. Must be able to take instruction and respond to the needs of residents. Must be able to read and write.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING: No experience required. Must be at least 18 years old. On the job training is provided.
OCCUPATIONAL EXPOSURES: Tasks and procedures performed involve the following: 1. May involve exposure to blood or bodily fluids.
2. Will be exposed to various chemicals.
• Assisting the Cook in the preparation and service of meals.
• Placing prepared food on plates/trays in accordance with tray tickets in line with our established policies and procedures, and, as may be directed by the Food Services Director/Manager or Cook, to ensure that quality food service is provided at all times.
• Washing dishes and cleanings and sanitizing the kitchen according to health standards.
• Must be detail-oriented, well-groomed, act professionally and must be a team player who works well with others.
•Ability to follow time schedules for meal preparation and serving.
• Maintain a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
• Ability to read and accurately apply the requirements of food tray cards.
• Ability to interact positively with co-workers and management.
• Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 30 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.