Winder Healthcare and Rehab, a long-term care facility is seeking highly motivated, dependable individuals for IMMEDIATE positions of Certified Nursing Assistants FULL TIME, PRN for Night shift and Day shift 7:00PM-7:00AM and 7:00AM-7:00PM.
- Assist with daily living activities. This includes delivering meals, dressing, grooming, bathing and activities.
- Certified Nursing Assistant should possess good teamwork skills, flexibility, and problem-solving skills.
- Assist nurses and other staff as needed
- Adhere to Federal regulations and Company standards.
- Valid Georgia CNA License
- Must be able to exert 50 or more pounds
- Previous CNA Experience a plus
- Basic Computer Skills
Currently offering Certified Nursing Assistants a sign-on BONUS! Benefits package includes 401k, leave pay and health insurance. Apply in person Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm at 263 E May Street Winder, GA 30680. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
License: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Required)
Winder Healthcare and Rehab, a 163-bed skilled nursing facility has IMMEDIATE openings for FULL TIME positions 7:00PM-7:00AM and 7:00AM-7:00PM for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN). This position is a
* Perform medication pass according to facility practice and physician orders
* Ensure proper care of residents
* Assist with mealtimes
* Communicate with families and physician regarding changes in condition
This position offers a competitive benefits package including health insurance, 401k and leave pay. Must have a valid Georgia nursing license. All LPN or RN applicants must be detail oriented, team player and have excellent organization skills. Please apply in person Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm at 263 E May Street Winder, GA 30680. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
LTC: 1 year (Preferred)
Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
License: LPN (Required) or RN (Required)
Winder Healthcare and Rehab, a 163-bed skilled nursing facility is seeking dependable, motivated individuals for the position of Kitchen Helper/Dietary Aide. Apply in person Mon-Fri. 9am – 4pm. 263 East May St., Winder 30680. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Shift/Hours: Weekdays/Weekends/Holidays 5:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m.
• Assisting the Cook in the preparation and service of meals.
• Placing prepared food on plates/trays in accordance with tray tickets in line with our established policies and procedures, and, as may be directed by the Food Services Director/Manager or Cook, to ensure that quality food service is provided at all times.
• Washing dishes and cleanings and sanitizing the kitchen according to health standards.
• Must be detail-oriented, well-groomed, act professionally and must be a team player who works well with others.
•Ability to follow time schedules for meal preparation and serving.
• Maintain a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
• Ability to read and accurately apply the requirements of food tray cards.
• Ability to interact positively with co-workers and management.
• Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 30 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.