The application deadline for Walton EMC Trust Scholarships is Jan. 31, 2020. Up to 32 $4,000 scholarships will be awarded.
- High school senior or incoming college freshman
- 21 years old or younger
- Your home served by Walton EMC (electricity)
- Scholarship used at accredited college, university or vo-tech school
- Complete criteria, rules and instructions are on the application
WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Community involvement
- Strong work ethic
- Success in extracurricular activities
- Triumph over obstacles and hardships
Q: Where does the money for these scholarships come from?
A: From unclaimed capital credit refunds. After all attempts to find the owners are exhausted, the money goes into a fund provided for by Georgia law. No Operation Round Up donations are used for scholarships.
Click here to get the application. Don’t forget to apply by Jan. 31.