Breaking: Workers help put out house fire in Monroe

Two workers in the area help put out a house fire at 121 Hubbard Street in Monroe. Monroe Fire Department Battalion Chief Jack Armstrong said Monroe Fire Department and Walton County Fire Rescue was despatched to the house fire on Wednesday afternoon. Units were dispatched at 3:09 p.m.

“Units arrived on location to find the fire extinguished by two workers in the area. Damage was contained to personal items in the bedroom,” Armstrong said. No one was displaced due to the quick actions of neighbors!”

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply