Monroe, Ga. native Chef Jacoby Ponder, who has shone in his TV appearances with Food Network and others across the country, is coming back home and will be hosting a fundraiser to help the local community and Walton Wellness!
The tasty fundraiser, in the form of a seed to fork food demo along with a brunch or supper experience, will take place at the Wayfarer Music Hall on Feb. 27. There are two sessions, brunch and supper, at a cost of $45 each, which includes two drink tickets. The Wayfarer Music Hall is located at 123 North Lumpkin St., Monroe.
Brunch Menu – 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Chef Ponder’s Famous 1 Fish 2 Fish: delicious crunchy crab and salmon cakes piled high atop a buttery English muffin & wilted spinach topped with made from scratch hollandaise sauce & crispy potatoes
- Shrimp and Grits
- Chicken and waffles
- From scratch cinnamon rolls
Supper Menu – 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mouthwatering Chicken Piccata
- Wilted Garlic & Herb Spinach
- Creamy Wild Mushroom Risotto
- From Scratch Pecan Pie w/ Ice Cream
Don’t forget to get your tickets by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org