Fast-casual eatery to offer local grand opening specials and prizes, including FREE chicken salad for a year!
For weeks last year, people were curious about what was being built next to Bojangles in Loganville. They were happy to learn that it was going to be the Chicken Salad Chick. Although there are often complaints of too many chicken eateries in Loganville, this one was a popular choice. But it seemed like it was taking forever to get there, and then there was the COVID-19 shutdown.
Well, the good news is the wait is almost over. The Loganville Chicken Salad will have its Grand Opening and open to the public on June 23, 2020 – and the first 100 customers can qualify for a free chicken salad every month for a year.
“On Tuesday, June 23 at 9:30 a.m., the Walton County Chamber of Commerce will celebrate Chicken Salad Chick’s Loganville community debut with a ribbon-cutting ceremony alongside the brand’s leadership and local employees. The restaurant will then officially open its doors to the public at 10 a.m. In addition, on Friday, June 19 and Saturday, June 20, Chicken Salad Chick will host two friends and family events benefitting The Shepard’s Staff Ministries. Walton County Chamber of Commerce, first responders, local business, school officials and other community officials are invited,” The Chicken Salad officials sais in a press release. These groups can visit here to learn more. The new restaurant is at Loganville Station center, 4112 Atlanta Highway. Chicken Salad Chick’s founder, Stacy Brown, will attend the Loganville grand opening.
Every week until the grand opening, customers can enter to win a year of free chicken salad by liking the restaurant’s page at facebook.com/chickensaladchickloganville. To celebrate this highly anticipated affair, locals can experience the southern hospitality that Chicken Salad Chick is known for through giveaways and specials at the new restaurant:
- Tuesday, June 23 – Free Chicken Salad for a Year: The first 100 guests of the new Loganville location who purchase “The Chick” will receive one free large Quick Chick per month for 12 months. From this group, one winner will be randomly selected to receive one free large Quick Chick per week for 52 weeks. All other guests on opening day will also have the opportunity to enter to win a raffle for free chicken salad for an entire year.*
- Wednesday, June 24 – Free Chick Tote Bag: The first 50 guests at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. who purchase the Chick Trio will receive a free Chicken Salad Chick tote bag.*
- Thursday, June 25 – Free Chick Hat: The first 50 guests at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. who purchase the Chick Trio will receive a free Chicken Salad Chick hat.*
- Friday, June 26 – Free Chick Tumbler: The first 50 guests at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. who purchase the Chick Trio will receive a free 32 oz. Chicken Salad Chick tumbler.* Does not include drink or unlimited refills on initial or future visits
- Saturday, June 27 – Free Large Chicken Salad Chick Blanket: The first 50 guests to purchase two large Quick Chicks will receive the perfect picnic present – a free Chicken Salad Chick blanket!*
*Must be age 16 or older and have downloaded the Cravings Credits app; one item per guest present*
To adhere to social distancing guidelines, Chicken Salad Chick has implemented a safe procedure for guests to claim their giveaways. Beginning 7 a.m. Tuesday, the first 100 guests to arrive to get checked in will be assigned a number and a designated return time between 9:45-11:15 a.m. At their designated time, guests will grab their spot in line and make their qualifying “The Chick” purchase. Large Quick Chick prizes will be uploaded to the winners’ Chicken Salad Chick App the following Monday.
The first 50 guests to arrive from 7-10 a.m. and 3-6 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday to get checked in will be assigned a number and a designated return time between 10-10:45 a.m. or 6-6:45 p.m. At their designated time, guests will grab their spot in line, make their qualifying “Chick Trio” purchase and claim their prize. Late or missed spots will automatically be awarded to the next person in line. In addition to the restaurant’s signature chicken salad flavors, other menu items include fresh salads, sides, soups and full-service catering, all available from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
About Chicken Salad Chick
Founded in Auburn, Alabama, in 2008, Chicken Salad Chick serves full-flavored, Southern-style chicken salad made from scratch and served from the heart. With more than a dozen original chicken salad flavors as well as fresh side salads, gourmet soups, signature sandwiches and delicious desserts, Chicken Salad Chick’s robust menu is a perfect fit for any guest. Today, the brand has more than 155 restaurants in 17 states and is continuing its rapid expansion with both franchise and company locations. Chicken Salad Chick has received numerous accolades including rankings in Franchise Times’ Fast & Serious, Fast Casual.com‘s top Movers and Shakers for the third consecutive year, Entrepreneur’s Top Food Franchises for the second consecutive year, QSR’s Best Franchise Deals, and Nation’s Restaurant News’ Next 15 in 2019 and Franchise Business Review’s Top Food Franchises in 2020. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.