The City of Covington has current job openings including additional ones recently added. Click or tap on the relevant link for more information.
If you are applying for a job with Police, Fire or 911, use the Public Safety Job Application. For all other jobs, use the Non-Public Safety Job Application. Click or tap on this link for the applications.
Editor’s Note: These job postings were found on the City of Covington website on July 13, 2019. Please note it could be removed at any time due to the positions being filled.
- 911 Communications Technician Full Time – open until filled. Salary Range : $30,996 – $46,885
- Firefighter Full-Time : Open until 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 18, 2019 – Salary Range : Annual entry-level of $34,964 to annual max of $56,076
Equipment Operator I (GAS DEPT.) – Full-Time – Application Deadline : Open until 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 25, 2019 Salary Range : Hourly entry-level of $15.54 to an hourly max of $22.82 DO
- Police Patrol Officer –Full Time – Open Until Filled – Salary Range : $35,843.08 to $54,267.72 DOQ
- Planning And Zoning Director – Full Time – Open Until Filled – Salary Range : Annual Entry-Level Rate of $65,707 to Annual Max Rate of $96,532
- Staking Technician – Full Time – Application Deadline : Open until Filled – Salary Range : Hourly entry-leve rate of $19.68 to hourly max rate of $28.91 DOQ
Electric Line Worker – Full Time – Application Deadline : Open until Filled – Salary Range : Entry-level hourly rate of $26.46 to max hourly rate of $38.87