At 7 p.m. on Friday, May 15, Walton County reported a total of eight deaths with 158 cases of COVID-19. That is no more confirmed cases, one additional death and one more hospitalization in the last 24 hours. The latest death reported is the second woman, a 72-year-old.
COVID-19 information in this report is a snapshot of the situation at this time.
- Cases – 158
- Cases per 100,000 – 164.9
- Total deaths – 8
- Hospitalized – 26
On May 15, 2020, there were no additional deaths reported at the three Walton County long-term health care facilities that are reporting cases. Park Place Nursing Home did, however, report two more cases in residents. Ken Murray, owner of Park Place Nursing Home noted that the positive cases are cumulative and there remain 36 active cases with one resident recovered 3 Resident Deaths 5 Staff Members with 1 Staff Member Recovered
- Park Place, Monroe – 39 confirmed resident cases, five confirmed staff case, three death
- The Retreat at Loganville Pearl Memory Care Building – 13 confirmed resident cases, four deaths
- The Retreat at Loganville: one confirmed resident case, no staff cases, no deaths
- Cases – 2,597 – that’s 45 new cases reported in the past 24 hours
- Cases per 100,000 – 267.40
- Total deaths –101 – that’s no new cases reported in the past 24 hours
- Hospitalized – 471 – that’s 13 new hospitalizations reported in the past 24 hours
- Confirmed cases – 36,772 – that is 795 more cases reported in the last 24 hours
- ICU admissions – 1,548 – that’s 20 more reported in the past 24 hours
- Hospitalizations – 6,518 – 144 more reported in the past 24 hours
- Total deaths – 1,588 *
- Total tests reported for Georgia right now at 301,874 – That is 19,993 tests reported in the past 24 hours.
*This is 44 more COVID-19 deaths reported in the last 24 hours.
Click or tap on this link for a realtime update of these statistics. Georgians can also find up-to-date information on testing sites and how to schedule an appointment here.