TUSCALOOSA, AL (06/08/2023)– A total of 12,791 students enrolled during Fall Semester 2022 at The University of Alabama were named to the dean’s list with an academic record of 3.5 (or above) or the president’s list with an academic record of 4.0 (all A’s). These driven students are making waves across UA’s more than 70 undergraduate programs and 12 colleges and schools.
The UA dean’s and president’s lists recognize full-time undergraduate students. The lists do not apply to graduate students or undergraduate students who take less than a full course load.
The 2022 fall lists include the following students:
- Lyric Franklin of Loganville was named to the Presidents List.
- Ella Johnson of Loganville was named to the Deans List.
- Abigail Ledford of Loganville was named to the Presidents List.
- Alyssa-Brianna Berenguer of Monroe was named to the Deans List.
- Brenna Bortak of Monroe was named to the Presidents List.
- Alexa Bradley of Monroe was named to the Deans List.
The University of Alabama, part of The University of Alabama System, is the state’s flagship university. UA shapes a better world through its teaching, research and service. With a global reputation for excellence, UA provides an inclusive, forward-thinking environment and nearly 200 degree programs on a beautiful, student-centered campus. A leader in cutting-edge research, UA advances discovery, creative inquiry and knowledge through more than 30 research centers. As the state’s largest higher education institution, UA drives economic growth in Alabama and beyond.