The Walton County Democratic Party is giving local residents the opportunity to hear from Democratic candidates who are running for statewide positions and will be on the May 22, 2018 Primary Election ballot. The next Democratic “Speaker’s Bash, will take place at 7 p.m., May 14, at 623 Maple St., in Monroe.
Scheduled to visit next Saturday are:
- John Noel, candidate for Public Service Commissioner
- Marisue Hillard, candidate for Georgia Senate District 46
- Richard Keatley, candidate for Labor Commissioner
- Ortho Thornton and Samuel Mosteller, candidates for State School Superintendent
- Dee Hawkins-Haigler, candidate for Georgia Secretary of State
- Chalis Montgomery, candidate for Georgia’s 10th Congressional District
Candidates who have already visited Walton County include:
- Stacy Evans and Stacy Abrams, candidates for Georgia Governor
- Sarah Riggs Amico, candidate for Georgia Lt. Governor
- RJ Hadley, candidate for Secretary of State
- Chalis Montgomery and Richard Winfield, candidates for Georgia’s 10th Congressional District.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.