ATLANTA, GA (03/23/2023)– The Georgia Institute of Technology presented degrees to approximately 5,620 undergraduate and graduate students during the Institute’s 263rd Commencement exercises Dec. 16 – 17, 2022, at Bobby Dodd Stadium.
Among the graduates were local students:
- Bradley Blaho of Loganville (30052)
- Carson Dobbs of Monroe (30656)
- Tudor Hadade of Loganville (30052)
- Dylan Loggins of Loganville (30052)
- Jake Michiels of Loganville (30052)
- Jeremy Mullis of Loganville (30052)
- Kevin Pietruszka of Loganville (30052)
- Hunter Smith of Loganville (30052)
- Sidney Smith of Loganville (30052)
- Raleigh Wunderlich of Loganville (30052)
The Georgia Institute of Technology, or Georgia Tech, is one of the top public research universities in the U.S., developing leaders who advance technology and improve the human condition.
The Institute offers business, computing, design, engineering, liberal arts, and sciences degrees. Its more than 45,000 undergraduate and graduate students, representing 50 states and more than 148 countries, study at the main campus in Atlanta, at campuses in France and China, and through distance and online learning.
As a leading technological university, Georgia Tech is an engine of economic development for Georgia, the Southeast, and the nation, conducting more than $1 billion in research annually for government, industry, and society.
For more information, visit gatech.edu.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.