Editor’s Note: This job posting was found on the web on Oct. 16, 2020. Please note it could be removed at any time due to the position being filled.
Harris Waterproofing and Construction Inc. in Loganville is hiring.
• Entry level position with Basement Waterproofing Company. We are expanding and need hard-working and dependable crewmen.
• If you are willing to learn, this position could lead to a Foreman position for the right person. Transportation will be provided to and from job sites from our Loganville location.
• No experience necessary–we train you for a unique trade. Construction experience is a plus. This is hard, dirty work and is not for everyone.
• We start at 7:00 AM Mon-Fri.• Must read and speak basic English.
• Paid holidays after 3 months & vacation pay after one year. If you are the hardest worker that you know and you want to work for a well-established company with a great reputation, Apply Today! Be sure and list your previous employers when you apply.