KENNESAW, GA (09/14/2023)– Kennesaw State congratulates the 982 Owls named to the University’s Dean’s List, which recognizes students for their academic achievement during the Summer 2023 semester. Undergraduate students enrolled in at least nine credit hours and with a term grade point average of at least 3.5 were named to the list.
Students from your area earning Dean’s List honors are:
- Alexander Stampelos of Loganville, majoring in International Business
- Harrison Lloyd of Loganville, majoring in Management
- Ginnifer Moreland of Loganville, majoring in Management
- Brynne Steigerwalt of Loganville, majoring in Management
- Christopher Layson of Monroe, majoring in Information Technology
- Derin Saj of Loganville, majoring in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Janique Clark of Loganville, majoring in Integrated Health Science
- Olivia Spurlock of Monroe, majoring in Nursing
A leader in innovative teaching and learning, Kennesaw State University offers undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degrees to its more than 43,000 students. Kennesaw State is a member of the University System of Georgia with 11 academic colleges. The university’s vibrant campus culture, diverse population, strong global ties and entrepreneurial spirit draw students from throughout the country and the world. Kennesaw State is a Carnegie-designated doctoral research institution (R2), placing it among an elite group of only 7 percent of U.S. colleges and universities with an R1 or R2 status. For more information, visit kennesaw.edu.