Monroe PD responded to the following calls between Dec. 30, 2016 – Jan. 5, 2017. This report is split into five parts due to the length. This is the third post for this period. Please note an arrest or charge does not constitute a conviction.
- Disturbing the peace, Towler St., complainant advised no one at this residence contacted 911, 10-66 area with negative contact of any disturbing of peace.
- Stopping suspicious vehicle, Towler St. and Walton Mills. Kizzy Peters arrested for disorderly conduct for false name and date of birth, expired license, and headlight violation.
- Burglary, Maple Way., complainant stated her boyfriend Williams Clifton broke her window because of an argument. Williams arrested for criminal trespass.
- Stopping suspicious vehicle, Highway 11 N and Tanglewood Dr. Georgia Blackwell arrested for failure to maintain lane and driving under the influence.
- 911 Hang Up call, West Spring St., Huddle House. Customers arguing over a sausage biscuit were gone when officers arrive, all ok.
- Request officer’s to Atha St. and Victory Dr., complainant was stressed out and wanted someone to talk to, all ok.
- Prowler, East Church St., male subject found passed out beside residence by homeowner, breathing but unresponsive. Cited for Poss of Marijuana, loitering, and public intoxication, transported to Clearview Regional Medical Center by EMS.
- Theft report, Maple St., complainant is accusing name male subject of stealing his wagon. Male subject stated he bought the wagon from the complainant. Both advised of civil process. Report taken.
- Damage to Property Report, Tanglewood Dr., and complainant advised the mother of his child damaged the back window of his vehicle. Report taken.
- Dispute, Booth Dr. cab driver advised black female ran up a $110.00 taxi fee and then skipped out and went into the apartment. Cab driver identified the female as Jalana D. Trice Turner on Booth Dr. Ms. Turner attempted to lie to officers about being in the cab, then once she was placed under arrest she wanted to work something out with the complainant. Ms. Turner did not want to get in the rear of the patrol car and was helped along. Arrested Turner, warrants to be taken for theft of services and obstruction for resisting arrest.
- Welfare Check, Sycamore Court, complainant located female subject on McDaniel Street. Escort given to female subject back to her son’s residence. All ok.
- Theft report, Walton Road, negative on theft overdue motorist. Complainant advised a named female subject borrowed the complainant’s vehicle. Lookout placed on vehicle. 2005 Lt. Blue Honda Accord. No registration information provided. VIN did not return.
- Assault, called to W. Spring St., complainant advised occurred in Felker Park. Complainant advised she was in a physical altercation with her boyfriend’s baby mama. Complainant stated the female subject punched her on the left side of her face and slapped her several times. No visible bruising or swelling at this time. No witnesses at the time of report. Follow up on S. Madison Ave. in an attempt to make contact with second party. Negative contact with anyone at the residence. Report taken. Complainant advised she only reported the incident because her mother told her to and she’s pregnant.
- 911 Hang Up call, Spruce Ln., Comps elderly husband with Alzheimer’s was angry over the Falcons Game.
- Dispute, West 5th St., mother advised female in blue SUV with partial registration tried to run over her son. Son gone and did not want to press charges. Female name given possibly driver.
- Loud music complaint on Walton Rd. Contact with music made. Turned off for the night, all ok.
- Suspicious vehicle in the area of Highway 138 and West Spring St. White Honda Accord failing to maintain lane. Vehicle followed to their residence and kept lane the entire way.
- Suspicious vehicle in the area of Taco Bell reference to a vehicle unable to maintain lane. Located vehicle at Davis and Broad St. Driver checked and allowed to call a ride.
- Domestic problem on Davis St. Verbal dispute between male and female subjects. Female was gone when officers arrived. All ok.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.