The City of Monroe Police Department reported the following incidents for the period March 8 – 13, 2019. Due to the length, this report has been split into six parts. This is the third part. Please note an arrest or charge does not constitute a conviction.
- Suspicious person – Forest St. Caller stated that a male was across the street and looked to be intoxicated. Made contact with Jaron Ray. Jaron stated that he did not live at this location and was very intoxicated. While trying to detain him, he attempted to run off. He was quickly taken into custody. He had an active warrant out of Covington. Covington agreed to meet and take custody of him.
- Dispute – Red Oak Ct – ref.: Two involved in a physical dispute. A woman was arrested for Family Violence Simple Battery, and a man was arrested for Criminal Trespass.
- Traffic Stop – N. Broad and Oak St.: Jamar Thomas arrested for Barrow County warrants.
- Found Property – Forest S.: Recovered notebook from last night’s incident.
- Theft Report – E. Fambrough: ref. Complainant having his tired flattened. Complainant believes a female subject did it but he’s not sure. Report taken.
- Animal Complaint – Fawnfield Dr. 2 pit bulls left by subjects when they moved out yesterday. The neighbors took possession of the dogs. The front door to the residence was also open. Officers checked the residence. All appeared ok.
- Domestic – Bridgeport Ln.: Complainant said her step-father, Damon Kinney, kicked in her bedroom door and with his intoxicated state put her in fear of being hurt. Kinney was arrested for Simple Assault-FV and Obstruction.
- Disturbance – Cook St. and Cook Pl.: Anonymous complainant reporting a large group of people causing a ruckus. Located a small gathering that appeared to be dispersing. All ok.
- Dispute – Perry St. Complainant called due to Mental subject having a mental disorder. Upon Officers arrival Complainant stated that the subject had become physical and needed new medication. The subject was transported by EMS to the hospital willingly.