The City of Monroe reported the following incidents for the period March 21 – 27, 2019. Due to the length, this report has been split into five parts. This is the fourth part. Please note an arrest or charge does not constitute a conviction.
- Assault – Sorrells St.. Complainant advised two subjects were at her residence and were involved in a physical altercation. She attempted to break them up and one of the subjects punched her in the face. Report taken.
- Missing Person – Sorrells St. Complainant advised her daughter has besincessing sinse 2100 hours on 03/22/2019. Report taken and subject was placed onto GCIC.
- Warrant Service -Newton County S.O. Newton County advised they had Joshua Cook in custody and requested a Monroe unit meet with them and take custody. Subject was transported to the Walton County Jail. Supplement completed.
- Civil Issue – MPD Ref: Complainant advising a subject sent him an incorrect item that was purchased on Ebay. Report completed for documentation.
- Traffic Stop – Felker St. and E. Spring St. – Vehicle stopped for equipment violation. Alisa Dukes was arrested for false name and DOB, driving on a suspended license, and 3 felony warrants out of Walton County Sheriff’s Office, Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office, and Hall County Sheriff’s Office. She was fingerprinted and released to the jail.
- Fraud – MPD. Complainant stated that someone used her information and claimed her as dependent on their taxes. She discovered this when she was doing her taxes. She requested a report for the IRS. Report taken.
- Child Custody – Towler St. Met with complainant in reference to her child’s father keeping the daughter without parental rights. Report taken and child returned to mother.
- Traffic Stop – Hwy 78 / Unisia Dr. – Subject was charged with possession of marijuana, less than one once after running the red light at 78 and Unisia.
- Dispute – Maple St. – Ref: to a dispute in a passenger car. Due to conflicting stories between the two parties involved the parties were separated, and the accused which occupied the vehicles were all issued criminal trespass notices.