The City of Monroe Police Department reported the following incidents for the period Feb. 8 – 14, 2019. Due to the length, this report has been split into five parts. This is the last part. Please note an arrest or charge does not constitute a conviction.
- Dispute, Rose Ison Terrace, a domestic dispute occurred between two subjects. During the dispute, the male subject dragged the female subject by her hair through the residence to the driveway against her will. He also broke the screen to her cell phone. A male subject was gone when officers arrived. Warrants to be taken for kidnapping and criminal trespass on the male subject.
- Fight, West Spring St., the complainant on scene disputing with two subjects over a disagreement. No physical injuries reported.
- Traffic Stop, Perry St./Launius Ave., an officer observed a vehicle traveling with no tail lights. Officer conducted a traffic stop. During the course of the stop, it was found that the driver had a suspended license. During the stop, the driver gave the name of someone else, when asked due to not having his license on his person. The driver was issued citations for driving while license suspended, disorderly conduct for giving a false name and no insurance due to the vehicle he was driving not having insurance. He was transported to the Monroe Police Department and fingerprinted. He was released on copies of his citations.
- Stolen Vehicle, W Spring St., after receiving word of a possible stolen vehicle in the area, an area check was conducted. The vehicle was located parked with the keys in the vehicle. A hold was placed, and Covington police contacted report taken.
- Disturbing the Peace, Perry St., a caller stated a group of males and females were in the street yelling and making noise. Officers patrolled the area and had negative contact. All ok.
- Traffic stop, N Broad/Marable St., Stacy Head was stopped for improper temp tag on the vehicle. Upon a search of the vehicle meth was located. Stacy was placed under arrest without incident.
- Missing person, Atha St., complainant stated his wife was missing and he has not seen her since 1900 hours. Made contact with the wife she was sleeping at a friend’s house all ok.
- Dispute, Tanglewood Dr., male and female subjects were involved in a verbal dispute. The dispute had to do with the female being jealous of another woman. Both parties advised that the dispute never turned physical. There were no signs that a crime had occurred. Parties were advised of remedies. Report taken.
- Dispute, New Lacy St., the complainant called in reference to named subject on location sleeping. The subject is a guest of complainant’s roommate, who was not on location, the subject left on foot.