Store improvements said to complement the retailer’s vision for an innovative and convenient shopping experience
Monroe, Ga. – (Oct. 25, 2022) – Monroe residents will soon get a look at the newly remodeled
Walmart Supercenter in Monroe as the much-anticipated project is now complete. The
remodel includes several department transformations and the expansion of store navigational
tools that will help customers save time.
Store employees at the newly remodeled store located at 2050 W Spring St, Monroe, GA 30655
will celebrate the remodel with a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Friday, Nov. 4 at 8 a.m. (Please note this has been moved up from 8:30 reported previously).
Store Improvements and Customer-Focused Innovations:
Customers will enjoy the following store improvements:
- New signage, fixtures, LED lighting and flooring throughout the entire store for better line of sight and easier navigation
- Refreshed interior and exterior, including paint and signage
- Modern, remodeled bathrooms
- Refreshed mother’s room for a clean, comfortable, and private option for nursing mothers
- New Vision Center that offers an assortment of quality eyeglasses & sunglasses with prescription lenses
- Remodel Pharmacy
- Front-end transformation with increased numbers of self-checkout lanes and manned registers for customer convenience
- Expansion of the cosmetics department including a manned register to allow for a more convenient checkout process
- Expanded pick-up and delivery area
About Walmart in Georgia: Walmart Inc. (NYSE: WMT) helps people around the world save money and live better – anytime and anywhere – in retail stores, online and through their mobile devices. In Georgia, we serve customers at 214 retail units and online through Walmart Online Grocery, http://Walmart.com and our family of brands. We are proud to employ 68,020 associates in Georgia. Walmart supports local businesses, spending $25.8 billion with Georgia suppliers in FY2022 and supporting 277,623 Georgia supplier jobs. Walmart continues to be a leader in employment opportunity, sustainability and corporate philanthropy. In FY2022, Walmart and the Walmart Foundation contributed more than $47.5 million in cash and in-kind donations to local nonprofits in Georgia. Additional information about Walmart can be found by visiting our corporate website and our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter channels.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.