Trick or Treat on Main Street in Loganville will take place this year from 4-6 p.m. on Main Street in downtown Loganville. You’re invited to bring your children, 2nd Grade and under, in a Halloween Costume for what is billed as “one of the best family events in Loganville – it’s fun, safe and free.” What could be better than that. If you like, bring the grandparents and you can all dress up.
If you have a business and would like to get involved in the event, here’s what you need to know.
- There is no cost to do so.
- All you have to do is bring a table to decorate and promote your business.
- Make sure you bring enough candy for 1200 Kids. ( recommend 3500pcs.)
- Be on Main St. by 3:45pm and be ready for a great 2 hrs of family fun.
- See someone from the lions club about where to set up. ( yellow vest)
- If you have a Mascot please let him come!
- Parents, dress up with your children if you like. This is a family event.