Gwinnett County Police Department report a tree down on wires at 1530 Compton Woods Drive in Loganville. Tree Laying on wires – not fires reported. Follow GCPD on Twitter for all reports of damage and active incidents.
Gwinnett County Fire and Emergency Services updated storm damage responses by 12:31 p.m. on Sept. 11, 2017. Report by Capt. Tommy Rutledge, public information officer for GCF&ES
The following is a brief synopsis of a few storm related incident handled thus far by fire and emergency services personnel. The time frame is as of 8 a.m. and does not include all calls for the time period. The Fire-PIO will continue to provide media updates as the weather progresses. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
– 2100 block of Chaparral Drive, SW in Snellville. Engine cancelled by homeowner prior to arrival. No injuries reported. (not active)
– 55800 block of Crestwood Drive, SW in Stone Mountain. Tree on service line that pulled part of weatherhead away from house. No injuries reported. (not active)
– 700 block of Jackson Park Lane, NW in Suwanee. Tree down on house and a gas leak. No injuries reported. (active)
– 3600 block of McClaren Way, NW in Lawrenceville. Tree down on townhouse. No injuries reported. (active)
– 2000 block of Britt Road, SW in Snellville (not active)
– 1700 block of Braselton Highway, NW in Lawrenceville (not active)
– 500 block of North Price Road near Brogdon Road in Buford (active-transformer arcing)