We’re saying Farewell to Fiber this week with our last few classes and demonstrations … and a final big hoopla on Saturday the 29th — from 11 am – 3 pm:
- grassfed beef grilled out on the lawn from local Adams Farms! Two sliders and a bag of chips for $5!
- lemonade stand
- mohair goats on the lawn
- spinning demonstration
- weaving demonstration
- music by Zach Coffman
- Also a community project – bird nest warmer — help us take the string out of our trees and you can create a structure to hang in your yard so critters can line their nests.
Also these classes
- Rope basket with Maria Ramos
- Needle Felting with Rachel Frank
- Peruvian Looping with Rebecca Braswell
Come see this show before it closes this week!
Our next shows are:
- Monroe Celebrates Photography during October
- Gifts from the HeART Christmas gift show during November and December
News Release Courtesy of Director, Hope Reese