Monroe PD responded to the following calls between Dec. 23 – 29, 2016. This report is split into five parts due to the length. This is the second post for this period. Please note an arrest or charge does not constitute a conviction.
- Warrant Service on Creek View Drive. Unknown caller advised named female subject was on location with an active warrant out of Walton County. Consent was given by residence with negative contact.
- Suspicious Vehicle in the area of Highway 138 and West Spring Street. Caller advised a vehicle was failing to maintain lane. Area search with negative contact.
- Suspicious Vehicle on Green Street. Caller advised of an orange motorcycle driving up and down the roadway. Area checked with negative contact.
- EMS Assist on Meadowbrook Drive. 18-month old turning blue, possible difficulty breathing. CPR in progress… It was determined the child was having a seizure. Turned over to Walton County EMS
- Unconscious Person at Hammond Park. Caller advised a subject was slumped over at the playground. Contact made with female subject who was asleep under the swings and had been drinking.
- Juvenile Complaint on Tigers Way, father advised he was having trouble with his 15-year-old daughter sneaking out of the residence wanted to file a police report in case of future incidence.
- Dispute on Lacy St – Ref to male subject refusing to leave. Subject was gone when police arrived.
- Suspicious vehicle at Tractor Supply – Ref to a dark gray truck driving slowly through the parking lot. Searched the area with no contact.
- Burglary on Pine park St. – complainant stated that her granddaughter (could not spell her name or pronounce her name) broke the window to get some of her (granddaughter) belongings. No burglary.
- Domestic on Ash Ln – complainant advised that he and female subject were verbally disputing over discipline of children. Female subject was gone when police arrived. Complainant wants female subject to quit yelling at the kids and let God handle them.
- Suspicious vehicle at Murphy’s USA – Ref to a Ford truck that has been in the parking lot for about 15min. Employee wanted escort to their vehicle.
- Domestic on Ash Ln – Ref to female subject back at home. Subject was gone when police arrived.
- Domestic on Norris St – Ref to a female screaming on the phone and a male screaming at her to put the phone down. Address is not valid. Searched the area with no contact of anyone screaming.
- Domestic on Magnolia Terr – Female subject advised that she was assaulted by named male subject on Jersey Rd in the county. Turned over to Walton County Sheriff’s Office.
- Domestic on Tall Oaks Ln – Ref to female subject biting male subject on the shoulder. Female subject was gone when officer arrived.
- Hit and Run at Walton Truck Stop – Driver advised dispatch that someone hit his truck and drove off toward Hwy 78E. No contact with complainant.
- Accident on Hwy 11/Charlotte Rowell – Two vehicles, minor injury. Both vehicles towed by towing Co. Female subject was cited for failing to yield while turning left.
- Prowler, New Lacy St – male subject stated that someone was trying to break into his residence. Spoke to a male subject that was outside who lived in one of the apartments. All ok.
- Domestic at Home Depot – Ref to male subject was dropped off by his father at Athens Grill. Male subject’s uncle arrived on scene to pick him up.
- Suspicious vehicle, N. Broad St – Ref to a vehicle driving reckless in the area. Searched the area with no contact.
- Fireworks at Wheelhouse Ln – Complainant heard fireworks in the area. Searched the area with no contact.
- Speeding auto on Etten Ct – Ref to a truck laying drag and speeding down the street. Made contact with subject on Etten Ct and advised to slow down and quit laying drags.
- Disabled vehicle on Hwy 78w/Hwy 138 – Transported male subject to his residence at 1964 Hwy 11. Male subject was going to return with help on getting his vehicle back home. Vehicle was out of the roadway.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.