The Walton County Chamber of Commerce is compiling a list of local restaurants that is providing take-out and delivery options for people wanting to order instead of dining out at a local restaurant. This is a great way to help support your local eateries during these COVID-19 emergency measures. You can check the Chamber blog post here for additions to this list as they are received from members. There you will also find links to and photos of menus on the blog post.
We will be adding to this list as well if any other restaurants would like to email how they are dealing with the social distancing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the procedures being adopted as well as contact information.
- Amici, Monroe – Starting March 18th, for a limited time only, Amici will start delivering within a 10-mile radius of our Monroe location. We hope this will help our valued customers enjoy our food in the comfort and safety of their homes. We will also offer our catering menu to the public for bigger portions of food to feed you and your family! Our catering menu link: https://amici-cafe.com/catering/ -We will only accept credit card payments over the phone. -We will also have a contact-less delivery option. If you’d prefer not to answer the door, just tell us where to leave your meal when you call to place your order. Please don’t hesitate to call our store and ask any questions that you may have! (770)-266-6803
- Boondocks – Loganville – is a brand new business that bought an existing business (Loganville Pizza Wings and Things) and is still going through growing pains and just getting started. “I do believe this is where we as a community can pull together and see this through. While we all are in these uncertain times, we look to our faith to guide us and our community to uplift us. We will continue to stay open and offer carry out service as well. Please call ahead and order and if you prefer to have your order brought to your car, please submit payment at the time of order and give us a call when your arrive and we will be happy to bring to your car!” Boondocks is located at 1004 Karlee Blvd. #6, Loganville. Phone: 678-615-2116. Thank you for your continued support!”
- Cheely’s General Store & Cafe -As for right now, we plan on staying open with our regular menu. We are having trouble getting some of our regular items so our menu may change over time…we’ll see. We are coming in early to clean and disinfect everything and cleaning and disinfecting throughout the day as well. Also, we are offering curbside pick-up for call-in orders. We also removed all self-serve condiments and they are available upon request so minimize cross-contamination.
- Chick-fil-A – Loganville -Open for drive-through services
- Dinner in a Dash, Between -This is a great option for meals. You can place your order, pick it up and they will deliver the order to your car! https://www.dinnerinadash.biz/shop – New Menu posted every Thursday morning
- Foggy Bottom BBQ, Loganville – They are offering curbside takeout and are evaluating delivery options at this time.
- Felicia’s Kitchen, Monroe -Still Open for business – offering curbside pick up. Check here for the menu.
- Harvest Corner Market – Offering Delivery to your Car – During this time we are keeping our regular business hours. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday open from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm. Wednesday and Sunday we are closed. We carry in-season fruit and vegetables, 25 flavors of pork rinds, specialty popcorn & nuts and a whole lot more. On Saturdays, we also have boiled peanuts, salted and cajun. Click
- hereJohnny Knuckles Knock-Out BBQ is selling whole smoked pork butts for $35 plus $5 BBQ sauce – pre-order and pick up only while they last. Call 815-289-7013 to order.
- Lane’s BBQ – Ordering and pick-up options this week: Click Here
- LR Burger – In an effort to preserve the health of our team and community, we have made the decision to close our dining room effective Tuesday, 3/17 until further notice. Don’t panic! With a few adjustments, you will still be able to get your freshly washed hands on our big juicy burgers with take-out, curbside pick-up, and delivery orders (available later this week). Our temporary hours will be 11 am-8 pm daily. To-go orders can be called in or ordered online. If you would like to avoid coming inside please park in our parking lot, and give us a buzz when you arrive. Starting later this week., delivery can be ordered through GrubHub. Thank you for your patience and support while we work through this difficult time.
- McDonald’s Monroe – At the present time we have Drive-Thru, mobile orders, take out service and the lobby is open for eat-in. As far as dine-in we are following all regulations on sanitation – playland is closed. We are constantly cleaning all tables and equipment. We will continue to monitor keeping the lobby open to eat –in and take the next steps as we get updated memos. As far as McDonalds is concerned, we are getting hourly updates on any changes we need to take.
- Panera Bread, Monroe – Our bakery-cafes are open and offer Delivery, Rapid Pick Up and Drive-Thru. As so many of us adjust our daily routines, we want you to know that we’re ready to serve you right where you need us. In addition to the steps we’re already taking within our cafes, we’re working hard to ensure we’re doing everything we can to serve you safely and completely.
- RJs Soulfood & More, Monroe is offering take out services with limited dine-in from 11-8.. Prefer call in orders to have faster services for takeout orders. We will be selling buffalo wings, tenders, fried Porkchops, fried gizzards, burgers, and fried fish with a variety of sides call in, take out, and limited dine-in 678-635-8493 thanks RJs…
- Sisters Family Restaurant – We will now be doing delivery’s within the 5-mile radius of us & curbside pick up during these stressful times. I want to thank all of our great customers for sticking with us! ❤️ (we are no longer doing dine-in services) Phone number: 7706767497. Click here for the link to the Facebook page to see if you are within that radius.
- South On Broad will re-open Friday. We have deep cleaned and made adjustments to our dining experience. We will offer reservations and limited “social distancing” seating. Starting Friday we will be offering a curb-side pickup menu of your favorite South On Broad dishes. We will close daily 3-5 to clean our dining room and be ready for dinner. Starting March 26th our hours and days will change to being open 11-9 Thursday through Saturday closing 3-5 for cleaning. We will also be running a gift card promotion of $10 off for every $50 purchased in gift cards. Gift cards will be available for purchase online on our website or pickup. Rest assured we will have your favorite cocktail, beer or wine waiting on you at the bar or patio. You will be able to get these in to-go cups and sit on the patio or walk around downtown. We appreciate your understanding and effort to support the restaurant, our workers, and all the service industry businesses facing the impact of this virus in our community. Just give us a call at (678) 635-6201 to place your order or make a reservation. We appreciate the community support and concern. Stay safe and healthy!
- Butcher Block – Monroe. We are keeping our dining area open as long as we are able. We have increased our cleaning and sanitation procedures. We have disposable forks and spoons and thoroughly sanitize after every table. Our restrooms and entrance areas are also being continuously sanitized. As always, we accept to-go orders. You can call us and we will have your order ready for you. If you do not feel comfortable getting out of your vehicle, we will bring it out to you. We are also available through DOOR DASH if you need a delivery. Phone – 770-267-9132.
- Little Caesars notes that it is taking COVID-19 seriously and wants to let customers know that they offer touchless options for both carry-out and delivery. You can scan your phone at the Pizza Portals in the lobbies to retrieve your pizza from a heated compartment. If you’re getting your Little Caesars pizza delivered, you can add driver instructions in the app and have them leave your pizza at your door. Plus, the delivery partner has issued sanitization supplies to their drivers. To order: Monroe phone: (770) 207-5555. Loganville phone: (770) 554-5500.
- Kellie’s Home Cooking’s business has drastically decreased and they are asking for their loyal customers to help them sustain their business. They are offering curbside delivery along with our full-service to-go window and in house dining. They are making extreme efforts to provide a safe and healthy dining experience and pledge to never put any of our valuable customers or employees in harms way but hope that the in-house, to-go or curbside delivery will meet or exceed all of their customers’ needs! “Thank you for your support! Love and appreciate you all!” Please call 770-466-8045 for daily specials or to-go or curbside delivery.
- Dairy Queen in Monroe is open from 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. and is offering drive-thru, take out and online ordering from the DQ app.
- Popeyes in Monroe is open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. and is offering drive-thru, take out, door dash and online ordering from Popeye’s app.
- Silver Queen, Monroe is offering take out/curbside pick up – Click here for their facebook page and menu: https://www.eatsilverqueen.com/SQ_Web%20Menu_Lunch_5%20March-2020.pdf
- Your Pie, Monroe is offering take out and delivery. You can order through the app and boom. https://yourpie.com/stores/monroe/
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.