The March 2021 Monroe City Council work Session and Called Council meeting is in person this month. It is scheduled for 6 p.m. on Tuesday, March 2 at City Hall, N. Broad Street. The public is invited to attend.
A modified agreement with MAB American and others involved in the development of the Monroe Pavilion where Publix will be located is on the agenda. Also on the agenda is the application for the liquor license for the Roe, the new restaurant under development at the corner of Spring and S. Broad Street downtown.
The full agenda follows.
I. CALL TO ORDER
1. Roll Call
2. City Administrator Update
3. Central Services Update
II. COMMITTEE INFORMATION
a. Monthly Finance Report 2. Airport
a. Monthly Airport Report
3. Public Works
a. Monthly Solid Waste Report
b. Great American Cleanup Week, April 19 – 23, 2021
c. Monthly Streets & Transportation Report
d. Approval – Highland Parking Lot Rehabilitation
e. Vehicle GPS Purchase / Conversion
a. Monthly Electric & Telecom Report
b. Monthly Water, Sewer, & Gas Report
5. Public Safety
a. Monthly Fire Report
b. Monthly Police Report
6. Planning & Code
a. Monthly Code Report
b. Intergovernmental Agreement with Walton County and City of Loganville
for Aerial Photometrics
7. Economic Development
a. Monthly Economic Development Report
a. Monthly Parks Report
III. ITEMS OF DISCUSSION
1. Application – Beer & Wine Package Sales and Spirituous Liquors and Beer & Wine On-Premise Consumption – The Roe
2. 2nd Reading – Offenses and Miscellaneous Provisions – Possession of Marijuana Ordinance Amendment
3. Modified Development Agreement with MAB American et al.
IV. ITEMS REQUIRING ACTION
1. Resolution – Sanitary Sewer and Wastewater System Preservation
2. Lighting Repairs – US 78 and Highway 11
V. MAYOR’S UPDATE
VI. ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION
1. Personnel Issue (s)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.