The following are the incidents reported by the Monroe Police Department between Aug. 11 – 17, 2017. Due to the length, this report has been split into five parts. This is the final part. Please note an arrest or charge does not constitute a conviction.
- Dispute, Ridge Road. Anonymous complainant advised they heard subjects yelling at this residence and was possibly hurt. Officers arrived on scene and learned the tenant was in the hospital and no one was to be there. No one would come to the door and the manger unlocked it to find two subjects inside. Jessica Chambers was arrested for DOC and Michael King arrested for false name /DOB and an active warrant out of Clarke County
- Civil Matter question’s at the Monroe Police Department. Man had questions regarding the mother of his child not paying for a vehicle.
- Domestic, Gatewood Drive in reference to male and female disputing. Conflicting stories. Parties separated.
- Suspicious Vehicle, Lanius Ave in reference to a vehicle blocking the drive way. Vehicle owner moved the vehicle. All ok.
- Assist Motorist, at Hwy 78 & Hwy 11 in reference to a broken down vehicle. Transported the driver to Auto Zone to obtain the right parts to fix the vehicle.
- Assist Motorist, at Hwy 138 & W Spring St in reference to a male who needed a ride to the Walton Inn. He was transported to his destination without incident.
- Harassment, New Lacy St., mother stated named female and a car full of unknown females tried to jump her daughter. Contact made with named female who advised they tried to jump her. Situation mediated.
- Juvenile Complaint, GW Carver Dr., complainant had questions regarding her niece who has been staying with her but does not have guardianship of. Complainant inquired on her options if she is not back by curfew.
- Animal Complaint, Gliding Lane in reference to a barking dog. Made contact with owners of the dog and they advised they would keep the dog inside the residence for the evening.