The following are the incidents reported by the Monroe Police Department between April 14 – 20, 2017. Due to the length, this report has been split into five parts. This is the third part. Please note an arrest and charge does not constitute a conviction.
- 911 Hang up, Claywill Circle in regards to domestic problem at residence. Male subject was on scene acting erratic towards family and being violent. Subject was detained by all officers and transported to Clearview due to mother advising subject smoked some marijuana and it was possibly laced with PCP.
- Area check on Davis St. in regards to male subject walking in area and has active warrants. Male subject was checked and negative on warrants.
- Area check in area of GW Carver in regards to complainant stating vehicle drove close to her while walking and loud music from vehicles in area. Complainant advised she is putting speakers on her porch to play gospel music so she doesn’t have to listen to rap music. All ok
- Damage to property, Carwood Dr. in regards to complainant’s vehicle window busted out by named female due to being upset w/ complainant’s daughter over relationship. Warrants to be taken by officer for Damage to property, Aggravated Assault, Cruelty to children.
- Suspicious Person, Masters Drive in reference to a black male standing in the complainant’s driveway. Checked the area with negative contact. Complainant did not want to meet with officers.
- Follow Up, Carwood Dr., complainant wanted to give officer named female (from above call) book bag because she did not want it at her residence. Book bag taken and to be placed into evidence.
- Traffic Stop on Highway 78 westbound near North Broad Street. **LPR alert** Driver cited for no insurance and vehicle towed by Wrecker Service.
- Welfare Check, Davis St., caller requested officer to make contact with female subject and check on her. Everything is ok.
- Theft, Windsor Dr., mother said her child’s bike was stolen out of her garage. Black with pink stripes.
- Fight at Old Mill Point. Caller stated large group of boys jumped named juvenile. Upon arrival no one saw anything or heard anything. Made contact with juvenile’s mother at Old Mill Point, who stated she heard her son got jumped but did not know his location at this time. Advised her to contact us back if he showed up. While on scene female subject needed EMS due to not feeling well.
- Dispute, Davis St., Dana Clark wanted to call the police first due to his ex-wife stating she was going to call. Everything was ok on location. Ex-wife was not on location.
- Discharging Firearms, Lawrence Street. Spoke to complainant who stated she heard two shots from Lawrence Street. Spoke to homeowners who advised they heard the shots but did not fire.
- EMS Assist, East Fambrough St., EMS wanted police on scene. Everything was ok and scene turned over to EMS.
- Dispute in the area of Meadow Trace. The complainant who’s hearing impaired, witnessed what appeared to a white female screaming for help and getting into a black passenger car. Area checked with negative contact.
- Agency Assist in the area of East Fambrough St., Athens Clarke County Police Department requested an officer check for a silver Hyundai Sonata as they were pinging the cell phone of a missing juvenile from their jurisdiction.
- Suspicious Person, West Vine Street. Caller advised a female wearing a pink shirt was walking around in the area. Area checked with negative contact.
- Wanted/Stolen vehicle, E. Washington St., complainant advised his 2015 Toyota Camry was taken sometime during the night. Stated the vehicle was locked and up to date with payments. Did not have vehicle information at that time. Will call back once the information is obtained so can be entered on GCIC. Vehicle was later discovered to have been Repo by Avid Recovery.
- Wanted/stolen Trailer, report taken at Monroe PD lobby. Complainant advised his flatbed trailer was taken from the Mill on S. Broad St. sometime between Saturday and this date. Trailer placed on GCIC.
- Damage to property report taken at Monroe PD lobby. Complainant advised his vehicle was damaged but not sure when.
- Officer’s called to N. Broad St. Reference to a subject who has not vacated the room. Prohibited entry issued to three subjects. One subject advised his cell phone was stolen from the room last date.
- Threats, N. Broad St., complainant advised that named male subject threatened to blow his head off. Conflicting stories and no 3rd party witness. Report requested for documentation.
- Officer’s called to Monroe PD lobby to meet with complainant. Reference to welfare check on his mother. Negative contact with her. All ok
- Fraud report, Plaza Dr., complainant advised her checking account had been hacked and SunTrust fraud department was handling issue but needed report due to leasing office needed report so they would not evict.
- Domestic problem, Davis St., subjects were disputing over an incident that occurred last week. Parties separated. All ok.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.