The following are the incidents reported by the Monroe Police Department between Feb.23 – March 2, 2017. Due to the length, this report has been split into four parts. This is the first part. Please note an arrest or charge does not constitute a conviction.
- Dispute, Rose Ison Ter, complainant advised that her friend’s boyfriend would not let her in the apartment to get her belongings. Negative contact with subject.
- Warrants/Arrest, Carver Place, Fred Gunn arrested for warrants out of Newton County.
- Suspicious person, Extra patrol at AFB&T, Officer advised that a black male wearing a grey sweat suit had attempted to cash a check at AFB&T and Wells Fargo. Subject was denied and left the area on foot. Bank staff stated that he was acting suspicious and extra patrol was requested.
- Officer called to W Vine St., To meet with 15-year-old male in reference to questions about visitation with his father. Civil issue. All ok.
- Dispute, Claywill Circle, Male and female were involved in a verbal dispute. Male was given a escort to Taylor’s wrecker service to catch a bus to North Carolina.
- Suspicious vehicle, Birch St., Ref: green vehicle across the street, possibly on location buying Sig 38-D drugs and involved in a accident. Made contact Glenn Everett as he was putting a bottle of Xanax in his vehicle. Everett was arrested and turned over to FIT.
- Dispute, Birch St., Two females arguing over Sig 38-D incident from earlier. One was blaming the other of being a snitch. They were advised to stay away from one another. All ok.
- Entering Auto report taken at MPD lobby, complainant reported that her medication was taken from her vehicle between the dates of 2/21 and 2/23. Occurred on Tall Oaks Drive.
- Theft report, Walton County Sheriff’s Office lobby, complainant advised that named female subject took his phone and wallet. Phone was recovered from female subject on Green Street. Phone was returned to owner whom declined prosecution.
- Burglary, Lacy St., Front door was kicked in, nothing appeared to be missing, report taken.
- Domestic problem, S. Madison Ave; Comp advised her ex-boyfriend was removing items from the residence, explained of the civil process.
- Entering Auto, Smith Memorial Church, W. Marable St., Vehicle Entered, window broken and purse taken. Palm prints lifted off of vehicle.
- Dispute, Fawnfield Dr., husband and his wife in a verbal argument, wife was intoxicated.
- Theft Report, 3rd St; Comp advised that his former roommate tampered with the power meter to restore power to his house, spoke with the resident and checked the meter, Negative on power theft at this time. City Marshall aware of situation.
- Assault, Clearview Hospital; complainant reported that he was assaulted, struck with some unknown object and 40 dollars of his was taken by a large group of subjects hanging out near Green St., CID notified, canvass the area with negative witnesses. Report made.
- Entering Auto, Smith Memorial Church W. Marable; Another victim of Entering auto from earlier, computer stolen. Report taken.
- Prowler report, Bolton St., Elderly female advised someone was knocking loudly on her door, area checked, negative contact with anyone.
- Theft Report, W. Spring St., Huddle House; w/m about 25 years old walked off without paying $15 for his food, happened hour prior to call, report taken.
- Welfare Check, E. Tall Oaks, homeowner on location, situation mediated, all ok.
- Fire assist, N. Broad St., Reference to a trailer fire. Fire Department put out fire. Trailer returned to the Draper’s. Unable to make contact at time of call. No foul play suspected. All ok.
- Dispute, Millage Ave. Reference to an individual who has asked to stay away from the property. Subject was GOA. A tag was provided and officers went to the residence to try and make contact. Negative contact with the vehicle at residence.
- Stopping suspicious vehicle, Highway 138 before Highway 78. Michael Johnson was arrested for Driving while license suspended and warrant for failure to appear out of Walton County.
- Suspicious vehicle, from South Broad St. to North Broad St. Reference to a Rav4 that was speeding and reckless. No violations observed.
- Damage to property report taken at Monroe PD. Complainant advised the car wash on MLK Jr. BLVD damaged her Jeep Cherokee on last date.
- Domestic problem, Turner St. Artevia Pearson advised male subject wouldn’t let her in the residence. Pearson arrested for Battery warrant. Supplemental added to original case number.
- Missing juvenile, S. Madison Ave. Mother woke up and her daughter was not in the residence. Subject was described as a black female 4’ and 75 pounds. Possibly with pink and black tennis shoes. Juvenile went to church. Mother located child. All ok.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.